Mallow - Malva
(Malva sylvestris L)/ Cheese flower.
Search This Site
Type in Ailment or Herb
Several species of weedy Malva have been used
interchangeably for food, tea and medicine for thousands of years-among them
- Little Mallow (Malva parviflora L. #3 MALPA),
- Common Mallow (M. neglecta Wallr. # MALNE),
- Round-Leaf Mallow (M. rotundifolia L.),
- and High Mallow (M. sylvestris L. # MALSI).
Malva - Mallow
Malva - Mallow Link
Malva Properties Favored by The Aztec's
- Useful for Bronchitis
- Pleurisy (Inflammation of the membrane that covers the lungs)
- leukorrhea or White Discharge
- Inflammation of the Cervix
- Inflamed Hemorrhoids
- Intestinal Infections
- Cutaneous Diseases
- and to Soften Tumors and Abscess.
Aztec Method of Use
- For Bronchitis, Gastroenteritis and Pleurisy: Drink
3 times a day the brew made from 8 to 10 grams of Malva leaves and roots to
1/2 liter of water.
- For Tonsillitis:
Gargle 3 times a day with the same brew described above.(Avoid
For leukorrhea or White Discharge and Inflammation of the Cervix:
Wash vagina with the brew made from 50 grams of Malva leaves and roots to 1 liter of
- For Inflamed Hemorrhoids,Colitis and
Rectitis: Employ the same brew described above in
- To soften Tumors and/or Abscess and
to Cure Skin Disorders:
Apply Malva Leaves as a
cataplasm over affected area.
Click Here To Buy This Herb
More Remedies Here
This presentation is not a guide to the identification of plants or their use
as a substitute for standard medical treatments.
Many plants with medicinal properties are also toxic and frequently
if taken at incorrect dosages or if not prepared in a specific fashion.
We do not advocate the consumption of reputed medicinal plant products
without prior consultation with your physician or other natural plant products professional.
Consult Your Physician Before Using a Herbal Remedy!
Only Counter Below